Admission and Application Procedures for all Russian Universities;
1. You send us a scanned copy of your International Passport.
2. You send us a scanned copy of your O-Level Result.
1. You will receive an Offer Letter from in a maximum time of 1 week. This will include the fees.
2. For Kursk State Medical University, Student then pays the fees into the Schools Intermediary company Account. Fees are not paid directly into the school account. The school handles all payments through the intermediary. All these information will be stated in the offer letter.
3. Student receives Russian Migration/Invitation Letter within a period of 8 weeks from the date the payment reflects in the School’s Intermediary Account.
4. Student goes to the Embassy.